'All Saints' Building'.
Built in 1939 and demolished in March 2009
Work on this building started in 1939 but was interrupted by the war. In 1959 (20 years after) the second half was completed.
early years it housed offices of the local authority such as the Magistrates
the Children's Welfare and Housing Department.
Most internal images taken when the building was completely vacant and in a state of dereliction
Thanks to Clark Herron from the Rotherham Investment & Development Office
for arranging access to the building.
Demolition March 2009